Nikon D7100 is made for the great enthusiast. It has 24MP sensor. This body becomes the first DSLR Camera to omit an optical low-pass filter (OLPF). It supports Nikon’s WU-1a Wi-Fi unit, which offers you send your images to a smartphone, tablet for instance uploading on the social networking sites or others too. This device also supports you to take your single photos or group photos from a smartphone living mode with a remote controller. The Device weight with battery 720 Gram and the Battery life is too cool you can take minimum 1050 shots.
Nikon D7100 Details Key Features:
- 24.1 MP DX-format (crop body) CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) censor without OLPF (Optical Low Pass Filter).
- ISO (International Standards Organization) From 100 to 6400 on Standards, Expanded to up to 25600.
- Maximum 6fps (frames per second) continuous shooting mode through DX mode and you can take 7fps (frames per second) with 1.3X Crop mode.
- 51 Dot AF (Autofocus System), and 15 Sensors crop type.
- 2016 Pixels RGB(Red Green Blue) metering Sensors.
- Spot white balance option in live view mode.
- Video Recording on 1080 60i/30p, Stereo Mic attached in the body, Mic, and Audio monitoring jack.
- 100% coverage with penta prism and 0.94X magnification.
- LCD Screen Size 3.2″, 1.2m-dot (640*480*RGBW)
- IR Receivers on both front and rear.
- Water and Dust resistance on equivalently.
If you wanna more information about this product you can visit their official website through product link.